John McAfee speaks with David Knight regarding a new development to combat government snooping.
The first of his projects is about to come together in a new product that launches on March 1st. The product is called Cognizant, a free to download app for Android mobile phones and tablets. It protects those devices by empowering the user to be fully aware of all the permissions that applications have been granted on a device, knowingly or not.
Think of it as a mobile applications audit. It’s a problem that has lacked an answer for a long time and that’s a campaign that McAfee has been on for some time – we are walking around with powerful portable computers in our pockets and trusting these applications to do the things they do is bad news.
- Another Chinese Company Accused of Spying
- iPhone Manufacturer Foxconn Plans to Replace almost Every Human Worker with Robots
- Underwater Drone Just Tip of The Iceberg of US Spying on China
- Bizarre 5 second video can crash any iPhone
- Ford Cancels Factory Move to Mexico, Apple to Make iPhones in USA Thanks to Trump