John McAfee speaks with David Knight regarding a new development to combat government snooping.
The first of his projects is about to come together in a new product that launches on March 1st. The product is called Cognizant, a free to download app for Android mobile phones and tablets. It protects those devices by empowering the user to be fully aware of all the permissions that applications have been granted on a device, knowingly or not.
Think of it as a mobile applications audit. It’s a problem that has lacked an answer for a long time and that’s a campaign that McAfee has been on for some time – we are walking around with powerful portable computers in our pockets and trusting these applications to do the things they do is bad news.
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family
- Amazon Echo shuts down over CIA #Vault7 connection query
- Pressure Builds on Obama Over Trump Wiretapping Scandal
- Germany Taking WikiLeaks Information on CIA Surveillance "Very Seriously"