Billionaire fashion designer Peter Nygard is not only an advocate of stem cell therapy, but hes also a human guinea pig. He says that the stem cells have actually reversed aging, and he even has a scientific study to back him up.
“Stem cells are being used for anti-ageing and the University of Miami is doing a study about that to prove that it is true. They are looking at me, and my markers have shown exactly that I have been actually reversing my ageing and getting younger,” he said in a recent interview.
“I am taking perhaps more stem cell treatment than anybody else in the world. I have been doing it for four years now, so I am sort of a testimonial that this stem cell really works.” he added.
To push for fewer restrictions on stem cell research, Nygard recently released a strange promotional video, which can be seen below.
Nygard brags in his video that, “I may be the only person in the world who has my own embryonic cells growing in a petri dish.”
Nygard isn’t the only enormously wealthy entrepreneur who has plans of immortality. Last week we reported that Ray Kurzweil was predicting that immortality would be available to some within our lifetime. As it stands right now, only those with the type of cash that Nygard and Kurzweil have will gain access to this technology. However, there is always a chance that it will go down in price as quickly as the DVD player did.
- Top Republicans Caught Being Bribed by George Soros! Shocker? Not really...
- Soros-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Group Will Determine Which Facebook Stories are “Fake News”
- Leaked Documents Reveal Expansive Soros Funding to Manipulate Elections
- PayPal Founder Blasts "Corrupt Media, Intolerant Left", Defends Trump
- Billionaire Trump Supporter Dan Peña Goes Off on EPIC RANT for Trump