Shock investigation: Pentagon accelerates plan to confiscate guns, prosecute US conservatives.
The federal government has been in a big hurry to build a 300 acre city in just 2 years at an expense of $96 million in taxpayer funds in order to train the military “for problems we don’t even know we have yet.” If you’ve been following Infowars, you’ve seen us document over and over again what they’re training for with a detailed American city like this: martial law within this nation.
And now, The Telegraph is confirming the construction of this small town military simulation that will be used to train troops for combat against the American people.
Unlike the urban training centers we’ve seen before where the buildings are just empty concrete block structures or even plywood facades, this town is very detailed with glass windows, handicap parking signs, speed limit signs, logos on the subway that match the DC metro, and even a small town steeple (that was originally claimed to be a mosque). They’ve made it clear in manual after manual, scenario after scenario that they perceive the enemy as gun owners, limited government conservatives, libertarians and Christians.
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Uganda Muslims Gang Rape 15 Women In Church As Revenge For Pastor Sharing Gospel
- Liberal Media Caught Hiding Quebeq Mosque Gunman shouted Allahu Akbar
- Ft. Lauderdale Airport Shooter Pictured in Islamic Garb
- Hungarian PM urges Brussels to change migrant policy after Berlin attack