The escalation of the economic crisis in Argentina has forced the government to take drastic actions that had been rejected in the past, due to the impact they could have on the people. This time the Central Bank raised the interest rates by 3%.
While the Argentine economy faces a complicated and serious agenda to solve, The problem is intensified by destabilizing moves of foreign firms, such as the British Oil Company Shell.
Despite an economic crisis and attempts to destabilize the country, the Argentinean government is doing its best to protect the population.
The government in Argentina is trying to fix the worrying economic situation in the country, some multinational companies, including Shell and the HSBC International Bank, are accused of manipulating the economy in a bid to keep their monopolistic, dominant position.
- London Mayor says Terrorism is "Part & Parcel" of Living in a Big City
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- 1500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011
- UK Attacker Who Spat on Baby's Face Avoids Jail
- Majority of Europeans say Muslim immigration should be stopped