The escalation of the economic crisis in Argentina has forced the government to take drastic actions that had been rejected in the past, due to the impact they could have on the people. This time the Central Bank raised the interest rates by 3%.
While the Argentine economy faces a complicated and serious agenda to solve, The problem is intensified by destabilizing moves of foreign firms, such as the British Oil Company Shell.
Despite an economic crisis and attempts to destabilize the country, the Argentinean government is doing its best to protect the population.
The government in Argentina is trying to fix the worrying economic situation in the country, some multinational companies, including Shell and the HSBC International Bank, are accused of manipulating the economy in a bid to keep their monopolistic, dominant position.
- 70mn yo dinosaur eggs with embryos inside unearthed in Argentina
- UK Rabbi Burns Bible on Twitter, but No “Hate Charges”
- Pharmaceutical giant planned to destroy stocks of cancer drugs to force price hike
- Nigel Farage blasts EU, calls it MAFIA & GANGSTERS
- EU Chief Juncker Demands UK punishment for Brexit