On Saturday 20 July 2013, in the basement of the Guardian’s office in Kings Cross, London, watched by two GCHQ technicians, Guardian editors destroyed hard drives and memory cards on which encrypted files leaked by Edward Snowden had been stored. This is the first time footage of the event has been released.
- UK Attacker Who Spat on Baby's Face Avoids Jail
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be “Held Accountable” For The “Soft Coup” Against Trump
- Obama Gave NSA New Powers Used To Sabotage Trump
- Muslim Sympathizers at CIA Behind Trump Leaks
- LOL! Fake News Media Falsely Boost their Traffic with Chinese Bots