On Saturday 20 July 2013, in the basement of the Guardian’s office in Kings Cross, London, watched by two GCHQ technicians, Guardian editors destroyed hard drives and memory cards on which encrypted files leaked by Edward Snowden had been stored. This is the first time footage of the event has been released.
- British PM Vows Border Control, Pushes Clean Brexit
- Scientists find Portals to Parallel Worlds
- Slovak PM calls for EU Dictatorship by "ignoring voters"
- Brits Fear Civil War, Riots if Brexit Not Delivered
- Assange: Obama Is ‘Obviously Trying To Delegitimize Trump’