On Saturday 20 July 2013, in the basement of the Guardian’s office in Kings Cross, London, watched by two GCHQ technicians, Guardian editors destroyed hard drives and memory cards on which encrypted files leaked by Edward Snowden had been stored. This is the first time footage of the event has been released.
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- 1500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011
- NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family
- Pressure Builds on Obama Over Trump Wiretapping Scandal
- Germany Taking WikiLeaks Information on CIA Surveillance "Very Seriously"