On Saturday 20 July 2013, in the basement of the Guardian’s office in Kings Cross, London, watched by two GCHQ technicians, Guardian editors destroyed hard drives and memory cards on which encrypted files leaked by Edward Snowden had been stored. This is the first time footage of the event has been released.
- UK Rabbi Burns Bible on Twitter, but No “Hate Charges”
- Pharmaceutical giant planned to destroy stocks of cancer drugs to force price hike
- Nigel Farage blasts EU, calls it MAFIA & GANGSTERS
- EU Chief Juncker Demands UK punishment for Brexit
- UK Entry Denied after Ethiopian ‘Child Migrants’ Confess to Real Ages