The tragic death of Academy Award winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman reveals the complete and total fraud of the War of Drugs which is now in its fourth decade.
News outlets report that Hoffman died from an extremely strong type of heroin which is processed from opium out of Afghanistan.
Before the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan by U.S. and NATO forces, the landlocked country in Central Asia accounted for less than 7% of the world’s total supply of opium.
Today that amount is approaching 97%.
- EU Official's daughter raped & murdered by Afghan migrant, Father asks for Donations to Bangladesh
- Amateur Videos Shows Thousands of Refugees Sleeping on the Streets of Paris
- US Admits Total Defeat In Afghanistan As Russian Victory In Syria Terrifies West
- Turkish labs turn Afghan opium into heroin for shipping to Europe - Russian anti-drug agency
- "This Is Our Future": Germany May Soon Have 8 Million Muslims