In his weekly address, Obama repeated previous comments about circumventing Congressional process.
“I want to work with Congress on this agenda where I can,” Mr. Obama said. “But in this year of action, whenever I can take steps without legislation to expand opportunity for more American families, I will.”
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Clinton scheming to seize White House through backdoor
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- Republican-Led Congress Oversees Large-Scale Importation of Somali Migrants