In his weekly address, Obama repeated previous comments about circumventing Congressional process.
“I want to work with Congress on this agenda where I can,” Mr. Obama said. “But in this year of action, whenever I can take steps without legislation to expand opportunity for more American families, I will.”
- Pentagon: F-35 Unfit For Combat With 276 Deficiencies and Counting
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Hungary’s Orban Plans to Crackdown on All Soros-Funded NGOs