In his weekly address, Obama repeated previous comments about circumventing Congressional process.
“I want to work with Congress on this agenda where I can,” Mr. Obama said. “But in this year of action, whenever I can take steps without legislation to expand opportunity for more American families, I will.”
- Three Strikes Means You’re Out, Speaker Ryan
- Donald Trump Now A Captive Of The Deep State
- Al Gore wants $15 trillion to combat climate change
- Trump flip flops again, says he will NOT repeal NAFTA anymore
- North Korea Says Trump No Different Than Obama