In an extraordinary display of stupidity, NFL fans show just how decadent and foolish they really are. Infowars reporter Jakari Jackson asks a list of meaningless questions about the NFL and the Super Bowl with almost complete accuracy from the fans answers. Jakari then asks important and pertinent questions focusing on the Bill of Rights and The US Constitution and receive nothing more than hesitant mumbles and blank stares proving just how absent-minded and dangerous these people really are.
- Alex Jones Turns Leftist Calls Everyone Nazi Transylvanians: Dracula, Juncker, Prince Charles
- Alex Jones apologizes for Pizzagate, others such as David Seaman disagree
- Marine Le Pen tells Reporter the Media is Fake News
- US Reporter goes to Sweden No-Go Zone gets Stalked by Masked Men needs Police Escort
- Black reporter arrested for making Jewish bomb threats