Hollywood superstar Steven Seagal had a few words to say at the Western Center for Journalism’s recent gathering which took place on Feb. 22, 2014.
Seagal said he had no idea he was speaking that night, but some think otherwise as he spoke on the need to “take this country back”.
“When we have a leadership that thinks the Constitution is a joke–when we have a president who has almost a thousand executive orders now–when we have a Department of Justice that thinks that any kind of a judicial system that they make up as they’re going along can get by with whatever they decide that they want to do […] Whats happened with the truth? […] If the truth about Benghazi had come out now, I don’t think this man would make it through this term, I think he would be impeached.”
The brief speech ended with some applause from the crowd.
- North Korea Says Trump No Different Than Obama
- Trump shows lack of interest in keeping promises: Syrian president Assad
- Obama IRS Officials Admit to Inappropriately Targeting Conservative Groups
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison