Hollywood superstar Steven Seagal had a few words to say at the Western Center for Journalism’s recent gathering which took place on Feb. 22, 2014.
Seagal said he had no idea he was speaking that night, but some think otherwise as he spoke on the need to “take this country back”.
“When we have a leadership that thinks the Constitution is a joke–when we have a president who has almost a thousand executive orders now–when we have a Department of Justice that thinks that any kind of a judicial system that they make up as they’re going along can get by with whatever they decide that they want to do […] Whats happened with the truth? […] If the truth about Benghazi had come out now, I don’t think this man would make it through this term, I think he would be impeached.”
The brief speech ended with some applause from the crowd.
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be “Held Accountable” For The “Soft Coup” Against Trump
- Obama Gave NSA New Powers Used To Sabotage Trump
- Obama Has Trained Tens of Thousands of Radicals at Alinsky Camps to Sabotage Trump
- Muslim Sympathizers at CIA Behind Trump Leaks