The U.S. Department of Defence (DoD) revealed its Unmanned Systems Integrated Roadmap, setting out its technology aims for the next 25 years.
Its plans include drone-bombs that can hunt in ‘swarms’ from a mothership.
Next-generation unmanned aircraft will likely be equipped with better sensors and navigational equipment, plus superior autonomous systems.
- A.I. to take over half of all jobs in next decade: China
- Fruit-Picking Robot Latest Blow to Illegal Immigration
- iPhone Manufacturer Foxconn Plans to Replace almost Every Human Worker with Robots
- Footage of Chinese War Robots Leaked to Internet
- Robots Civil Rights? EU Prepares Law for "Electronic Persons" Walking Among Humans