The New York City Police Department (NYPD) is sending out letters telling gun owners to turn over their rifles and shotguns — or else face the consequences.
New York City’s ban on rifles and shotguns that hold more than five rounds is now being enforced, according to a letter the NYPD is sending out to targeted city gun owners.
“It appears you are in possession of a rifle and/or Shotgun (listed below) that has an ammunition feeding device capable of holding more than five (5) rounds of ammunition. Rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than five (5) rounds of ammunition are unlawful to possess in New York City, as per NYC Administrative Code 10-306 (b).”
- Hillary Clinton Seen Shaking in Van After 9/11 Collapse
- Undercover Muslim Woman is Offered to Commit Voter Fraud for Hillary
- NYC Democratic Election Commissioner: “They Bus People Around to Vote”
- Wikileaks Exposes Clinton Satanic Ritual, FBI Calls Hillary the Antichrist
- Clinton Foundation CEO Goes Missing After Trump’s Top Money Guru Found Dead