Former CIA officer Edward Snowden, who was given temporary asylum in Russia, requests permanent shelter in Brazil. In exchange, the disgraced American whistleblower promises to assist in the investigation of USA’s espionage against Brazil.
It is not the first time, when Snowden requests asylum in Brazil. Earlier, he appealed to the leaders of Russia, Cuba, Bolivia, Venezuela, Germany and other countries with a similar request.
Snowden’s temporary refugee status in Russia expires in August of next year. Will the Americans get him?
- NSA to Stop Warrantless Surveillance, Will Delete Vast Majority of Data Collected
- Turkish Jets Bomb US-Backed Troops in Iraq and Syria
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- TOTAL TREASON: Trump Wants to Arrest Julian Assange
- CIA & FBI finally admit there is No DNC Russian hack, launch Insider Manhunt