Former CIA officer Edward Snowden, who was given temporary asylum in Russia, requests permanent shelter in Brazil. In exchange, the disgraced American whistleblower promises to assist in the investigation of USA’s espionage against Brazil.
It is not the first time, when Snowden requests asylum in Brazil. Earlier, he appealed to the leaders of Russia, Cuba, Bolivia, Venezuela, Germany and other countries with a similar request.
Snowden’s temporary refugee status in Russia expires in August of next year. Will the Americans get him?
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- Putin has a $200 Billion wealth, 58 Planes, Helicopters, Yachts and 20 Palaces
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be “Held Accountable” For The “Soft Coup” Against Trump
- Obama Gave NSA New Powers Used To Sabotage Trump
- Former CIA director John Brennan may be the Leaker