Nelson Mandela, working with the Soviet Union, wanted to replace Apartheid tyranny with a Marxist dictatorship. He and his followers hijacked the Anti-Apartheid Movement in an attempt to bring communism to South Africa.
He was a member of the South African Communist Party and a co-founder of Umkhonto we Sizwe, the armed wing of the African National Congress which targeted white civilians.
Mandela fought against racism, which was a good thing, but he did it with another evil: communism.
On Dec. 5, Mandela died at the age of 95:
- South Africans Protest Illegal Immigration, Brutalized by Police, Media Silent
- South Africa's president pledges to confiscate white-owned land and businesses
- South African Prophet Sprays Insecticide on Christians, Tells them to Eat Stones, Drink Gasoline
- Whites cede Lands or face Mass Slaughter: South Africa leader
- South African Whites Will be Forced Out of The Country