Iran’s National Foundation for Computer Games (NFCG) is planning to take part in the exhibition of the 2013 edition of Game Connection Europe.
Iran is slated to unveil 15 newly produced computer game at this year’s European exhibition that will be held in Paris, NFCG announced.
A number of Iranian and international computer game designers and producers will attend the event.
The show also hosts various programs of conferences, workshops and master classes on different issues such as game design, programming, production, communication and marketing.
Iran’s productions have been warmly received by many European, American and East Asian countries so far.
The games have been presented in several international expos such as the renowned European game industry fair, Gamescom, where they won great acclaim by visitors and experts.
Iran also hosts international computer game exhibition dubbed ‘Tehran Game Expo’ which is the biggest game event in the Middle East.
Tehran Game Expo is an opportunity for key game publishers, distributors, developers, service providers, and digital commerce professionals to present their latest productions and technologies and do business.
The 2013 Game Connection Europe is to be held at Les Docks de Paris from December 3 through 5.
- 6 hostages released after Paris siege
- CNN biased journalist calls for media to "destroy Trump" then receives award
- Police Operation Underway in France as Armed Man Storms Into Retirement Home
- Marine Le Pen Takes Over Rival In New French Presidential Election Poll
- Sarkozy eliminated, only Le Pen left running as a patriot in France