The British capital city of London has topped a list of 50 worst places to live in the UK.
London was rated as the UK’s most hated area in a book identifying the country’s least desirable locations, which is entitled “Crap Towns Returns.”
The book was based on online contributions from British people who nominated the worst areas to live regarding factors such as snobbery, poverty and transport links.
“Lots of Londoners are fed up of the city because of queuing, rocketing house prices, the chore of commuting, the dangers and pure exhaustion of living there,” said Sam Jordison, the book’s co-author.
Bradford, Chipping Norton, Southampton and York were also respectively voted in the list of the most hated places in Britain after London.
- Starving Venezuelans Average 19 pounds, Weight Lost In Year
- Majority of Europeans say Muslim immigration should be stopped
- “Iron Lady” Theresa May Calls President Trump's Refugee Pause “Divisive and Wrong”
- Euro could collapse in 18 months, predicts Trump's pick for EU ambassador
- Russia Accuses UK, Germany And France Of “Grossly Interfering” In The US Election