Infowars has confirmed the identity and authenticity of the source of the video below as a member of the U.S. Army military police in Arizona.
The video, shot in September 2013, shows an army commander briefing the MPs on their new command structure under the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Department of Homeland Security for domestic operations with the National Guard.
The MP began recording the exchange after being shocked to hear that they were now under FEMA control.
In this video you can clearly hear the commander discuss the suspension of the Constitution for martial law and gun confiscations in America.
In essence, the military police is to provide security for FEMA while the agency confiscates our guns during a government-declared domestic crisis.
“They did that in Katrina, right,” the commander said. “They just go on and take away people’s guns.”
This is yet another piece of the larger pattern of demonization of gun owners, libertarians, conservatives, Christians and anyone who will not bow down to enslavement by a hijacked government occupied by ruthless tyrants who desire only total control.
We’ve already seen gun confiscations in the wake of Hurricane Katrina in 2005:
- Police Operation Underway in France as Armed Man Storms Into Retirement Home
- Peruvians riot TPP & Obama visit, clash with police, dozens arrested
- Thousands of illegals from Haiti set free in Arizona and California
- Italian Police Arrests 80yo Hotel Owner for Refusing to House Migrants
- Counting 100% Over: Trump Gets 306 Electors, Media Refuses to Update Maps