American scientists believe that the human brain can live for 200 years if it is regularly “fed” with nutrients.
According to researchers, human beings may well live for two hundred years, but it requires a technology to replace old organs with artificial ones. In addition, one needs to watch closely not to let the body suffer from the lack of nutrients.
It is worth saying that scientists around the world already develop bionic prosthetic limbs that can be controlled by the power of thought. A special medical fluid that will be used instead of blood will also help increase human lifespan.
- American Scientists develop ultra-thin Invisibility Cloak
- Top 9 Super Foods that Will Make Your Life Better
- Brain development impacted by poverty
- Complex jobs may benefit brain function
- ATCV-1 infects brain and makes people stupid