The Jewish National Fund has paid former US President Bill Clinton USD 500,000 to deliver a speech at a ceremony in honor of the 90th birthday of Israeli President Shimon Peres.
Clinton has received half a million dollars for his 45-minute speech at the Peres Academic Center in the northern Israeli city of Rehovot, Xinhua news agency reported.
Clinton is scheduled to visit Israel on June 18 for the fifth annual Presidential Conference.
The Peres Academic Center and the Jewish National Fund (JNF) have jointly sponsored the event.
The JNF, which presents itself as a benign pro-environment body, owned 13 percent of the total land in Israel by 2007.
The organization has in fact been at the center of the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in the occupied territories since it was established in 1901.
- ISIS attacks Israel for the first time and is obliterated
- Israeli ministers approve law for settlements on private Palestinian land
- Day Before Election #BlackLivesMatter Protesters Heckle Bill Clinton
- WikiLeaks Releases 32nd Batch of Clinton Campaign Chair Podesta's Emails
- Trump Wins Israel With 49% Votes VS Clinton's 44%