Home » North America, Survival, Videos » Chemtrails program exposed by former US Air Force sergeant


Chemtrails program exposed by former US Air Force sergeant

 
 
 
 
 
submit to reddit

For anyone and everyone who has ever been called a ‘tinfoil hat wearing’ conspiracy theorist who was a ‘nut’ for thinking that criminal elements within the United States government were ‘out to get you’ (and all of us for that matter), take heart and listen to this 15 minute video from former United States Air Force environmental specialist Sergeant Kristen Edwards.

Kristen, also known as Kristen Meghan, confirms our worst nightmares due to her own prior job, that as an environmental specialist for the US Air Force who handled the materials now poisoning us!

Who better would know what’s really going on than someone who’s been there and handled the poisons now poisoning US?

If everyone in America knew this information, would they still be poisoning us? They’re killing us!

Source

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 4.8/5 (6 votes cast)
Chemtrails program exposed by former US Air Force sergeant, 4.8 out of 5 based on 6 ratings
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  



RELATED ARTICLES

Did you like this information? Then please consider making a donation or subscribing to our Newsletter.
  • What a load of horse hockey! Such stories are drawing attention away from the real atrocities of capitalism.

  • Thank you for exposing this chemical assault in our skies. Strange the so-called environmentalists are no longer interested in clean air or water. Monsanto has developed an aluminum resistant seed and was appointed US food safety czar. It’s all connected.

  • Loyal to Our Friends

    Blaming it on the Jews, again, I see. Somehow 0.3% of the world’s population (Jews) is able to control the other 99.7% (non-Jews), even armed United States service members. Wow, Jews must REALLY have super-powers that the rest of us don’t, right? Or maybe the 99.7% has been beating the Jews down ever since they rebelled against the Roman Empire, not once, but twice. So smart are these Jews that they even managed to sneak messages through Roman-sponsored history by Flavius Josephus. And THAT is what the REAL overlords fear, the ability of the Jew to outsmart them and liberate oppressed people.

Copyright © 2009 The European Union Times – Breaking News, Latest News. All rights reserved.