A number of regions of Syria on Wednesday night was cut off from the Internet and international communications, Egyptian MENA agency reported.
According to sources, inbound and outbound traffic from Syria fell sharply. Representatives of Renesys company, which monitors global network traffic, confirmed the fact. According to the portal, all sites registered in the local domain zone “.sy”, are not accessible.
In addition, as reported by Syria-news portal, cellular communication has been disabled in most cities of the country as well.
- ‘Moderate’ Rebels Eye Closer al-Qaeda Ties Over Fears of Abandonment by Trump
- Kremlin asks Erdogan to clarify ‘anti-Assad’ goals in Syria
- Erdogan: Turkish forces are in Syria to end Assad's rule
- Amnesty International Slams Obama Gov for Killing 300 Civilians in Syria
- Trump warns of World War III if Clinton is elected