A number of regions of Syria on Wednesday night was cut off from the Internet and international communications, Egyptian MENA agency reported.
According to sources, inbound and outbound traffic from Syria fell sharply. Representatives of Renesys company, which monitors global network traffic, confirmed the fact. According to the portal, all sites registered in the local domain zone “.sy”, are not accessible.
In addition, as reported by Syria-news portal, cellular communication has been disabled in most cities of the country as well.
- Turkish Jets Bomb US-Backed Troops in Iraq and Syria
- Israeli Warplanes Launch Missile Attack on Syria
- 206% Increase in Syrian “Refugees” Admitted to US as Trump Fails on Muslim Ban
- Syria's First Lady Asma al-Assad slams "Shortsighted US" Air Strikes
- Leftist Antifa Thugs Clash with Alt-Right in Washington DC Anti-War Protests