A number of regions of Syria on Wednesday night was cut off from the Internet and international communications, Egyptian MENA agency reported.
According to sources, inbound and outbound traffic from Syria fell sharply. Representatives of Renesys company, which monitors global network traffic, confirmed the fact. According to the portal, all sites registered in the local domain zone “.sy”, are not accessible.
In addition, as reported by Syria-news portal, cellular communication has been disabled in most cities of the country as well.
- At Least 300 ISIS Terrorists Are Now Receiving Swedish Government Benefits
- Trump sends 2500 troops to Kuwait, ready for missions in Syria & Iraq
- US Deploys Marines Against ISIS
- Trump Issues New Ban on Travelers from Six Terror States
- Half of Turkey’s Border Wall with Syria Finished