A number of regions of Syria on Wednesday night was cut off from the Internet and international communications, Egyptian MENA agency reported.
According to sources, inbound and outbound traffic from Syria fell sharply. Representatives of Renesys company, which monitors global network traffic, confirmed the fact. According to the portal, all sites registered in the local domain zone “.sy”, are not accessible.
In addition, as reported by Syria-news portal, cellular communication has been disabled in most cities of the country as well.
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Syrian Army warns Israel it will respond after military airport bombed near Damascus
- Israeli Airstrikes Target Military Airport in Damascus Despite Vowing to Target ISIS
- The internet will shut down for 24 hours in 2017 causing financial markets to crash
- Leaked Kerry Audio Shows Obama Wanted ISIS To Grow in Syria