A number of regions of Syria on Wednesday night was cut off from the Internet and international communications, Egyptian MENA agency reported.
According to sources, inbound and outbound traffic from Syria fell sharply. Representatives of Renesys company, which monitors global network traffic, confirmed the fact. According to the portal, all sites registered in the local domain zone “.sy”, are not accessible.
In addition, as reported by Syria-news portal, cellular communication has been disabled in most cities of the country as well.
- Angela Merkel: Europe Needs MORE Muslims!
- Russia strikes Turkish military men in Syria, Putin apologizes
- Syrian President Says Some Syrian Refugees Are “Definitely” Terrorists!
- 7 Men Found Guilty of Stealing from German Churches to Finance ISIS
- Rasmussen Poll: 57% of Americans Support Trump's Muslim Ban