The Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) is reporting today that President Barack Obama [photo top right bowing to Saudi king] has deported from the United States the top Saudi-linked terrorist responsible for the Boston Marathon Bombing citing “national security reasons” for the swift expulsion of Abdulrahman Al Harbi [photo 2nd right] from America.
As we had previously reported in our 17 April report “Obama Warned Is “True Target” Of Boston Massacre” and 19 April report “Saudis Claim MOSSAD “Hit Squad” Responsible For Boston Massacre,” Federal Security Service (FSB) analysts had stated that President Obama was the “true target” of this terror attack as he was meant to be targeted during his 18 April trip to Boston to visit the wounded and participate in a memorial ceremony for the victims.
These same FSB analysts further detailed in their reports how Saudi Arabia had previously warned the United States, in secret meetings with both Obama and US Secretary of State John Kerry, that a MOSSAD “hit squad” comprising Saudi, Chechnya and Yemeni nationals were responsible for this massacre and was being protected by “certain elements” within the American intelligence community.
Most curious about Obama’s 18 April visit to Boston, this report says, is why the US Secret Service, and other American intelligence agencies, would allow their President to enter an established “combat-terror zone” where a known cell of terrorists were operating and had yet to be captured or killed.
Going from the mere curious to outright amazement, this report continues, was that during Obama’s 18 April visit to Boston, his wife, First Lady Michelle Obama, visited the Saudi terrorist Abdulrahman Al Harbi in hospital while he was under guard and immediately prior to her husband, the President, ordering him deported about an hour later.
First Lady Michelle Obama’s hospital visit with Abdulrahman Al Harbi is made even more puzzling, the GRU says, given that he is the nephew of the feared Saudi terrorist, and close friend of the late Osama bin Laden, Khaled bin Ouda bin Mohammed al-Harbi, who is also the son-in-law of Ayman al-Zawahiri, the current leader of the militant Islamist organization al-Qaeda.
Important to note is that even as the so called “mainstream” US media continues to ignore this Saudi terrorist, the same cannot be said of the conservative American media personality Glen Beck, who yesterday issued a warning that unless the true facts surrounding Abdulrahman Al Harbi are made public by the government, by Monday 22 April, he will expose their complicity in the Boston Marathon Bombing.
To if elements within the US government were indeed complicit in this horrific terror attack, this report says, there does appear to be “strong evidence” due to the large number of American military personal and intelligence agents pre-posted all around the Boston Marathon route immediately prior to the bombing.
Also, this GRU report says, prior to the Boston Marathon starting, US police and military elements detonated an explosive device in what they described as a “controlled explosion” and stated to the runners witnessing this event that it was a part of a drill they were conducting and told everyone to “remain calm.”
Even more suspicious, this report continues, were the US Navy Seals seen near the finish line bombings wearing large black backpacks. The popular American alternative news site Infowars.com is further reporting today that when they attempted to post pictures and information to their Facebook page about these US Navy Seals they were blocked from doing so.
What remains “inexplicable,” this GRU report says, is that shortly after Obama left the Boston “combat-terror zone” on 18 April, and signed the deportation order for Saudi terrorist Abdulrahman Al Harbi, the FBI released to the media photographs of brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev [photos 3rd and 4th right] naming them as “Suspects #1 and #2” in the Boston Marathon Bombing.
This FBI action, according to the GRU, is “highly suspect” as both of these brothers, and various other members of their families, have been under continued surveillance by US intelligence agencies since their coming to the United States under a refugee programme started over a decade ago by the Jewish Community Development Fund in Russia and Ukraine resettling Chechnya displaced persons.
Within hours of the Tsarnaev brothers being named as suspects by the FBI, GRU analysts say in this report, their actions (as evidenced by their continued use of social media sites Facebook, You Tube and Twitter) resemble those of “scared children” rather than their being highly-trained terrorists, who were nevertheless targeted by US police and military authorities for elimination.
To if either of these brothers were, indeed, terrorists this GRU report does not speculate on, other than it noting that if they were, their actions, both prior and subsequent to the Boston Marathon Bombing, show a “level of sophistication bordering on the absurd.” In fact, this report says, the younger brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, as recently as 15 March, posted on his Twitter account pictures of his new, black Chevrolet Camaro, an action deemed “highly unlikely” by the GRU for a supposed terrorist.
The parents of these two brothers, Anzor Tsarnaev and Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, both living in Russia, further deny their sons involvement in this terror plot with their mother, Zubeidat, stating that her biggest suspicion surrounding the case was the constant FBI surveillance she said her family was subjected to over the years. She further stated that she is surprised that having been so stringent with the entire family, the FBI had no idea the sons were supposedly planning a terrorist act.
Their father, Anzor, further stated about his sons, “I’m sure about my children, in their purity. I don’t know what happened and who did this. God knows and he will punish them. Somebody might have set them up. I don’t know who and because of their cowardice killed the boy.”
Ruslan Tsarni, these brothers uncle living in the US, also stated to the US media, “I strongly believe they were just puppets and executors of something of bigger scale.”
Russian ‘Alpha’ Special Forces team-veteran and vice-president of its International Association, Aleksey Filatov, in an interview with RT News, said he believes there is more to the case than meets the eye. He emphasizes, firstly, that the origin and religious beliefs of the suspect(s), along with the specifics of the bombing, have all been carefully pre-meditated and planned by someone within the United States in order to distract the public from the true identity and long-term aims of the actual planners.
To what the “true identity” and “long term aims” are for the “actual planners” of terror attack, and its aftermath, which turned one of America’s largest city into a war zone, this GRU report only notes that the United States has become the “undisputed masters” in staging these “terror dramas” for purposes designed to enrich their political, banking and corporate elites at the expense of everyone else through war.
And with up to 20,000 US troops now flooding into Jordan awaiting Obama’s order to invade Syria, the “new war” these Americans always seem to crave appears nearer than any of them really know.
- CBS Labels Itself "REAL NEWS" to Counter Fake News Accusations
- Obama's DHS Made THOUSANDS of Attempts to Hack Indiana’s Electoral System
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be “Held Accountable” For The “Soft Coup” Against Trump
- Obama Gave NSA New Powers Used To Sabotage Trump