Head rabbi of the Israeli military Brigadier General Rafi Peretz believes non-Jews should not have equal rights with the Jews in Israel.
The rabbi said the idea of giving non-Jews equal rights in Israel goes against the principles of the Torah and government representatives have no authority to go against the Torah’s teachings.
This is while many researchers believe that the current Torah has been distorted and does not contain the original teachings of the Prophet Moses.
Peretz’s racist ruling has been published in a book titled “Laws of the Mezuzah” published by the Israeli military’s Rabbinate.
The book, which has been recently distributed in Israeli military bases, has been authored by rabbis, Capt. Alexander Rones, Capt. Dov Berkovich and Capt. Hananiah Shafran.
The book advocates installing mezuzahs, which are fixed to doorposts by Jews as a sign of faith, in army bases and says the presence of non-Jews in Israeli army bases cannot be used as a reason for not affixing mezuzahs there.
It also says even if government property is like a cooperative, since the public in general is Jewish, as long as non-Jews have not purchased a part of the assets, they have no right to government property.
- Trump IS an anti-Semite when he says the media he refers to us, Jews
- Israel’s “Blacklist” Prevents Jews Marrying Non-Jews
- Iran Threatens to "WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE EARTH" Again in 2017!
- Berkeley Students Support Man Waving ISIS Flag, Attack Same Guy Waving Israeli Flag
- Trump Holocaust Scandal: Jewish Scholars Admit 5 Million Deaths is a Lie to Increase Sympathy