Head rabbi of the Israeli military Brigadier General Rafi Peretz believes non-Jews should not have equal rights with the Jews in Israel.
The rabbi said the idea of giving non-Jews equal rights in Israel goes against the principles of the Torah and government representatives have no authority to go against the Torah’s teachings.
This is while many researchers believe that the current Torah has been distorted and does not contain the original teachings of the Prophet Moses.
Peretz’s racist ruling has been published in a book titled “Laws of the Mezuzah” published by the Israeli military’s Rabbinate.
The book, which has been recently distributed in Israeli military bases, has been authored by rabbis, Capt. Alexander Rones, Capt. Dov Berkovich and Capt. Hananiah Shafran.
The book advocates installing mezuzahs, which are fixed to doorposts by Jews as a sign of faith, in army bases and says the presence of non-Jews in Israeli army bases cannot be used as a reason for not affixing mezuzahs there.
It also says even if government property is like a cooperative, since the public in general is Jewish, as long as non-Jews have not purchased a part of the assets, they have no right to government property.
- ISIS attacks Israel for the first time and is obliterated
- Israeli ministers approve law for settlements on private Palestinian land
- Trump Wins Israel With 49% Votes VS Clinton's 44%
- David Duke wins Louisiana Senate Debate in Landslide despite BLM Riots
- Israeli Minister sparks Scandal after showing Satisfaction at Italy's Earthquakes