FEMEN has struck again. Every heterosexual male’s favorite female activist troupe doffed their tops (as usual) and attacked Archbishop Andre-Joseph Leonard, the head of the Catholic Church in Belgium, by showering him with water from Virgin Mary-shaped water bottles. The archbishop, though, one-upped the women by remaining totally still, eyes closed, and prayed for the women as they attacked.
The archbishop was debating blasphemy laws at the ULB University in Brussels, when the bare-breasted women, their chests decorated with slogans such as “Anus Dei is Coming,” “My Body My Rules” and “God Save the Gouines” (a reference to the French radical feminist lesbian movement, the Gouines Rouges, or Red Dykes) surprised the archbishop and drenched him with water.
The women were aiming their protest “against Mr. Leonard’s homophobia, but we also don’t agree with other positions, like the one on abortion,” a spokesperson said in an interview with the news service BELGA. Archbishop Leonard has said that gays should remain celibate, that homosexuality was “abnormal” and that “the promotion of homosexuality through gay prides signifies the return to Greco-Roman antiquity. To glorify homosexuality is a recession of twenty centuries.”
When the protest was over the archbishop picked up one of the Virgin Mary-shaped water bottles and kissed it… one of the more badass moves any target of a spontaneous protest has ever made.
And men around the world started brainstorming on how they could make FEMEN mad, so a protest might be aimed at them.
- Germany Issues Ultimatum to Greece: Reform or Leave EU
- EU Official's daughter raped & murdered by Afghan migrant, Father asks for Donations to Bangladesh
- Hillary Clinton Asks Trump to Give her a Presidential "PARDON"
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Disgusting Hillary Spits Green Mucus in Water Glass, Continues to Drink from Same Glass