A prominent Israeli rabbi has been arrested on charges of sexually assaulting his three teenage daughters for more than 10 years.
The rabbi, who has not yet been publicly named, is reportedly being charged with multiple accounts of sexual assault and invasion of privacy, Israel’s Ynet news website reported on Wednesday.
He was arrested 10 days ago but has been remanded in custody for an additional two days.
An indictment filed with the Jerusalem District Court said the suspect began molesting the victims, ages 12 -14, more than 10 years ago.
The document said the rabbi sexually abused one of the elder daughters for two years, despite her pleas.
He told the girl they could sleep naked together and also placed a video camera in her room and watched her as she undressed and showered.
The suspect’s daughters are expected to testify against him in court.
- Facebook Bans German Woman For Posting Picture of Migrant Rapist
- ISIS attacks Israel for the first time and is obliterated
- Tourists told to avoid police after Brit gang raped in Dubai, arrested for 'extramarital affair'
- Hoaxer who Falsely Accused Trump of Rape now Begs Him Not to Sue Her
- CEO threatens to kill Donald Trump, Banker Wants ISIS to Behead Melania