A prominent Israeli rabbi has been arrested on charges of sexually assaulting his three teenage daughters for more than 10 years.
The rabbi, who has not yet been publicly named, is reportedly being charged with multiple accounts of sexual assault and invasion of privacy, Israel’s Ynet news website reported on Wednesday.
He was arrested 10 days ago but has been remanded in custody for an additional two days.
An indictment filed with the Jerusalem District Court said the suspect began molesting the victims, ages 12 -14, more than 10 years ago.
The document said the rabbi sexually abused one of the elder daughters for two years, despite her pleas.
He told the girl they could sleep naked together and also placed a video camera in her room and watched her as she undressed and showered.
The suspect’s daughters are expected to testify against him in court.
- Swedish Prosecutor Refuses to Charge Man for Child Rape Because she's his "Bride"
- Trump IS an anti-Semite when he says the media he refers to us, Jews
- Israel’s “Blacklist” Prevents Jews Marrying Non-Jews
- Iran Threatens to "WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE EARTH" Again in 2017!
- Muslim Migrant Rapes Swedish Teenager, Gets Only Two Months Jail