According to the latest data, the number of people injured as a result of a powerful earthquake in Taiwan amounted to 86; one woman has died.
The earthquake was registered on the island on Wednesday, 6.03, Moscow time. The 6.3 magnitude earthquake’s epicenter was located at 21 kilometers south-east of the city of Puli at a depth of about 15 kilometers. Some fluctuations of the earth’s surface could also be felt in the largest city of the island of Taipei, which is located 100 kilometers from the epicenter.
According to the latest information from local rescuers, as a result of this natural disaster 86 people received some injury or other, mostly some minor injuries from debris and other objects fallen over them. The only mortal victim of the earthquake was a 72-year-old woman who was buried under a fallen wall of a temple.
- Apple Supplier Foxconn in Discussions to Expand to US
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Trump Ignores Chinese Communist Threats, Re-establishes Ties with Taiwan
- Ford Cancels Factory Move to Mexico, Apple to Make iPhones in USA Thanks to Trump
- Antarctica “Guardians” Retaliate Against America With Massive New Zealand Earthquake