In Nigel Farage’s first TV appearance since the Cypriot wealth tax was announced, the Englishman pulls no punches.
In all his years and all his experience of the desperation of the European Union’s leadership “never did [he] think they would resort to stealing money from people’s savings accounts.”
The simple fact is that they know they cannot let any country leave, no matter how small, for “once one country goes, the whole deck of cards will come tumbling down.”
There is now “clear irreconcilable differences” between the North and the South of Europe and now that they have done this in one country, “they are quite capable of doing it in Italy, Spain and anywhere.”
The message that sends to people is ”get your money out while you can.”
As far as his British constituents, he strongly recommends George Osborne (UK Chancellor) urge ex-pats to remove all their money and do monthly transfers from home.
“Do Not Invest In The Euro-Zone,” he concludes,“you have to be mad to do so – as it is now run by people who do not respect democracy, the rule of law, or the basic principles upon which Western civilization is based.”
“They are propping up a Eurozone that, in the end, will collapse in disastrous failure and they are prepared to do anything to do so.”
5 minutes of reality from a European MP – must watch…
- Soros, Juncker secretly meet to destroy Hungary for refusing to take Muslims
- UK Rabbi Burns Bible on Twitter, but No “Hate Charges”
- Turkey on the Brink of Voting ‘YES’ to Installing an Erdogan Dictatorship
- Pharmaceutical giant planned to destroy stocks of cancer drugs to force price hike
- Huffington Post Openly Calls for White Men to be Banned from Voting