Documentary Filmmaker Michael Moore plays a race card on MSNBC’s Ed show…
“Did you realize that over 90% of the guns in this country are owned by white people in the suburbs and in rural areas? Ninety-percent of our guns are not owned by African-Americans, hispanics, minority groups, they’re owned by white people. Now are these white people so afraid of out in the suburbs? Are they thinking little red head, freckle-faced Jimmy down the street is going to, you know, kill them? Mug them? I don’t think so. Are they afraid the guy next door is gonna break in and steal their t.v.? No, because they know the guy next door makes $50-60,000 a year. So poverty and racism the answer is pretty much the same answer for a lot of our other problems. Jobs…”
- White Working Class is Decadent, Lazy, Spoiled and should be Replaced: Bill Kristol
- Hungarian Town Offers Safe Heaven to Native White Europeans Fleeing Multiculturalism
- Israel’s “Blacklist” Prevents Jews Marrying Non-Jews
- Tim Kaine calls for Street Violence Against Trump Administration
- Trump Was Right, Chicago is a War Zone for City Police!