Nearly 200,000 Australians have been released from the medical slavery that is artificial water fluoridation thanks to a major governmental policy change.
The Liberal National Party (LNP) government of the Australian state of Queensland has not only cut $14 million of funding that had previously been used for fluoridation, but has also decided to allow local councils to decide for themselves whether or not to fluoridate, a move that has already prompted the northern city of Cairns to end its water fluoridation program.
- Australian Wearing Cross Beaten By Muslim Gang Shouting "F Jesus!"
- Australians sue Apple for refusing to repair error
- Search is on for the ‘once extinct’ Tasmanian Tiger
- Australian Teachers To Lecture 4-Year-Olds on Sexism
- Monster cyclone rips off roofs & trees, forces mass evacuations in Australia