Nearly 200,000 Australians have been released from the medical slavery that is artificial water fluoridation thanks to a major governmental policy change.
The Liberal National Party (LNP) government of the Australian state of Queensland has not only cut $14 million of funding that had previously been used for fluoridation, but has also decided to allow local councils to decide for themselves whether or not to fluoridate, a move that has already prompted the northern city of Cairns to end its water fluoridation program.
- Australian Islamic Peace Conference Flyer Hides Women’s Faces
- Christmas Day Terror Averted in Melbourne
- USA Issues Ultimatum to Australia to Choose a Side: Beijing or Washington
- Historian Robert W. Merry Predicts Trump Landslide Victory in November
- Australians Hold Massive Rallies Demanding Millions of Muslims To Be Taken In