Renowned American academic Noam Chomsky says US President Barack Obama is leading a “global assassination” campaign.
“…President Obama is the major human rights violator. He is directing a global assassination campaign which is a major atrocity,” Chomsky said in an interview with the Voice of Russia.
“If Russia were doing anything like that people would be talking about having a nuclear war,” he added.
Chomsky went on to say that the United States is “strongly supporting, and in fact, participating in terrible human rights abuses”.
He also lambasted the US for its shipment of arms to Saudi Arabia, famous for its dismal human rights record.
“The US is providing huge amounts of armaments to Saudi Arabia which is one of the worst human rights abusers in the world,” Chomsky stated.
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- 48 Hours After Obama Visit to Hawaii, Judge Rules Against Refugee Ban
- Clinton Pushing for "Pence Takeover" of Trump White House - Wikileaks