Syria’s state television says the Israeli regime is deploying military forces on the Syrian border.
The move comes a day after an Israeli airstrike reportedly targeted a defense research center near the Syrian capital city of Damascus, killing two people and injuring five others.
On Thursday, Lebanese resistance movement Hezbollah strongly condemned the Israeli regime’s aerial assault on its neighboring Arab country, describing it as a “barbaric aggression.”
Russia also voiced concerns about the incident earlier on Thursday, saying, “If this information is confirmed, then we are dealing with unprovoked strikes against targets located on the territory of a sovereign state, which brazenly infringes on the UN Charter and is unacceptable, no matter the motive used for its justification.”
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Syrian Army warns Israel it will respond after military airport bombed near Damascus
- Israeli Airstrikes Target Military Airport in Damascus Despite Vowing to Target ISIS
- ISIS Palestinian Drives Truck Through Jews in Jerusalem, 4 dead, 17 injured
- Leaked Kerry Audio Shows Obama Wanted ISIS To Grow in Syria