Reports say Israeli healthcare officials prescribe dangerous birth control drugs to women of color to reduce the black population in Israel.
Medical centers in Israel use the contraceptive Depo Provera as a long-term birth control method to decrease the number of black babies.
According to a recent report, about 57 percent of Depo Provera users in Israel are women of color, while they form less than two percent of the total population.
People of color in Israel face widespread discrimination.
Randy Short from the Dignity, Human Rights and Peace Organization in the United States, told Press TV that Israeli jails are full of Africans and they have a prison camp in the volatile Sinai Peninsula.
Short gave the example of former Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman as a very racist member of the Israeli parliament, who hates black people.
People of color in Israel are poor, homeless and discriminated against as the ideology of Zionism sees them as sub-humans, Short stated.
- Israel Furious after being called Racist Apartheid State by UN
- Gavin McInnes Says Israel Visit Turning Him Anti-Semitic, Hours Later Denies Saying It
- It is our Right to Influence and Control America with the Media: Dershowitz
- Putin tells Netanyahu not to judge Iran by 5th century BC
- South Africans Protest Illegal Immigration, Brutalized by Police, Media Silent