South African athlete and amputee Oscar Pistorius, was faster than an Arabian horse in the competition “Run Like the Wind,” which was held in the city of Doha, Qatar. The event was dedicated to the achievements of people with disabilities, the Moskovsky Komosmolets newspaper wrote.
Oscar Pistorius’s agent tweeted that the South African athlete won the race with Arabian stud named Maserati, Utro.ru reports.
Pistorius, who performs on prosthetic legs, is a six-time champion of the Paralympic Games. He took part in the Olympic Games in London, but failed to win a medal. Oscar lost his legs in childhood: he had his legs amputated due to the lack of bones.
It is worthy of note that Oscar Pistorius has recently entered People Magazine’s list of world’s sexiest men.
This fall, Russian athlete Nikita Prokhorov also set a world record at the Paralympic Games in London. His result in the shot-put was 15.68 meters, which earned him a gold medal.
- Mike Cernovich meets South African, finds out about the Genocide, vows to Help
- South Africans Protest Illegal Immigration, Brutalized by Police, Media Silent
- South Africa's president pledges to confiscate white-owned land and businesses
- South African Prophet Sprays Insecticide on Christians, Tells them to Eat Stones, Drink Gasoline
- Whites cede Lands or face Mass Slaughter: South Africa leader