Moscow was literally paralyzed at night of November 30. The city and the region experienced two natural disasters in one night: a super heavy snowfall and an ice storm.
The ice storm approached the Russian capital from the southwest. “The movement of these precipitations to the north and north-east of the capital is very slow. Temperatures will grow during the daytime. Snow will turn into rain,” officials with the Met Office in Moscow and the region said.
City officials call upon all drivers not to use their vehicles today. Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin thanked the Muscovites who switched to the subway.
According to Radio Mayak, the Moscow Ring Road (MKAD) has turned into a giant traffic jam. Trucks can not drive up the ice-covered flyovers. Many flights have been delayed at Moscow’s Domodedovo Airport.
People can not get to work. The subway is overcrowded. People have to stand in lines to get into the subway. Traffic on the roads is paralyzed.
- BOMBSHELL: Podesta Received $35 Million from RUSSIA while Advising Clinton & Obama
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”
- Soros Funded Protests In Moscow Warned Are Yet Another “Prelude To War”
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- US Government Investigating “Far-Right” Websites for being Russian agents