The skyscraper 838 meters tall is to be built in China. It will be not only the highest skyscraper in the world, but also a massive construction built in a record time.
The project is being implemented by BROAD Sustainable Building (BSB), which is known for its buildings in the sky. BSB has recently built a 30-storey hotel in 15 days. This time, the company has decided to build a skyscraper in just 90 days. The work on the project is to start in January 2013.
The highest skyscraper in the world will thus appear in Changsha, the Hunan province. The construction works are to be complete in March. It is assumed that the Sky City skyscraper will have 220 floors in total. The building will be built from prefabricated modules, which the developer makes.
It is worth mentioning that to date, the world’s tallest skyscraper is the Burj Khalifa tower in the UAE. The building is 828 meters high. The construction began in 2004 (when the object was called Burj Dubai) and ended in 2010. The investment totaled approximately $1.5 billion. The main rooms of the tower are taken by offices, but there are also hotels, restaurants, observation decks, swimming pools and many other facilities in the tower.
- A.I. to take over half of all jobs in next decade: China
- New Korean War may break out at any moment: Chinese FM
- President Kushner owns 666 Building where the Mark of the Beast Chip is Developed
- China discovers largest gold deposit
- Trump urges companies to close China factories, come back to America