The new Chinese administration will continue to build partnership relations with Russia, Andrey Karneyev, Vice-Chancellor of the Institute of Asian and African Studies of Moscow State University told Pravda.Ru.
“Indeed, China has formed a new team that will lead the country in the next 10 years. The fact that it is all happening in a relatively stable fashion is also a sign of success – this is an achievement of the Communist Party that managed to turn the periodic change of power into one of the most steadily working party mechanisms. In many other countries of Asia and other regions, political crises, or even civil wars occur every time the question of succession of power arises. In China, they have renewed their political elite once again,” Karneyev said.
“The congress stressed out the need to improve relations with all major neighboring countries. I think that the policy of building neighborly partnership and cooperation between Russia and China will continue in the international arena. Of course, it is impossible to avoid various complications or disputes that may arise on certain issues. But in general, most experts see favorable grounds for development and even, perhaps, for reaching a more mature phase in the relations,” concluded the expert.
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- China Threatens US Bomber Flying Near South Korea
- US Government Investigating “Far-Right” Websites for being Russian agents
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing
- “Nuclear Bomb Is Now In Play In EU” Warns Russia As Historic Troop Alert Begins