The well-known Italian Mars-researcher Matteo Ianneo has discovered a new geometric structure on Mars, a Ziggurat.
Ziggurats were massive structures built in the ancient Mesopotamian valley and western Iranian plateau, having the form of a terraced step pyramid of successively receding stories or levels.
Matteo Ianneo has a great portfolio of discoveries which includes human face shapes, statues, artificial structures and geometric structures.
Mr. Ianneo’s Martian Ziggurat structure can be found and reviewed by anyone, using Google Earth, choosing Mars and going to the following coordinates: 84°54’58.75″N 137°25’4.64″E
The discovery Mr. Ianneo has reported looks like a shadow of the actual structure which may have not been detected and included into the map. The shadow was definitely dropped by a large structure, either natural or artificial.
Check out Mr. Ianneo’s new discovery and leave a comment with your opinion on what this Ziggurat may be.
- NASA’s humanoid robot put to the test for ultimate Mars challenge
- New Experiment Suggests Humans Can Grow Potatoes on Mars
- NASA Releases Image of Earth, Moon as Seen from Mars Orbit
- Curiosity Rover Finds Purple Rocks on Mars
- New NASA find suggests Mars resembles Earth more than previously thought