In October 2012, a team from state owned Russian TV channel Rossiya 1 came to France for a reportage.
As representative sites, they chose Paris and Saint-Ouen. They saw a lot of hawkers, Roma beggars, Muslims praying in the streets and drug dealers.
Their conclusion, the country is invaded by foreign people and its now becoming a colony of its former colonies.
- Defiant Muslims block traffic, pray in street of Paris shouting Allahu Akbar
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Hungary Deploys New Anti-Invasion Force
- French Presidential Race: Marine Le Pen Far Ahead of Rivals in Secret Polling
- US Government Investigating “Far-Right” Websites for being Russian agents