In October 2012, a team from state owned Russian TV channel Rossiya 1 came to France for a reportage.
As representative sites, they chose Paris and Saint-Ouen. They saw a lot of hawkers, Roma beggars, Muslims praying in the streets and drug dealers.
Their conclusion, the country is invaded by foreign people and its now becoming a colony of its former colonies.
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- France Struck by Islamic Terrorist Attack Again, Police Officer Killed
- Masked Antifa Gangs Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Marine Le Pen Riots
- Marine Le Pen accosted by Feminist protesters
- Marine Le Pen: Pope Francis Exceeds His Role as Religious Leader