An Israeli company, Elta, will install a radar system to monitor the U.S.-Mexico border for illegal immigration and drug smuggling.
Elta’s technology can identify potential human infiltrators from as far as 13 miles away and vehicles from 26 miles out. The U.S.-Israel agreement opens up a potential market “worth hundreds of millions of dollars” to Elta, according to IsraelDefense.com.
India has expressed interest in similarly using Israeli border-protection technology.
- Israel Furious after being called Racist Apartheid State by UN
- Gavin McInnes Says Israel Visit Turning Him Anti-Semitic, Hours Later Denies Saying It
- It is our Right to Influence and Control America with the Media: Dershowitz
- Putin tells Netanyahu not to judge Iran by 5th century BC
- La Raza Vows to Stop Wall, CONQUER Southwest America and Give it to Mexico