Psychiatrists will be helping trainee priests in Belgium to avoid potentially dangerous situations at work. Special “anti-pedophile” training is the new measure to help prevent child abuse by priests.
According to Belgium’s RTL online, psychiatrists will teach aspiring priests “the correct attitude in the presence of a child”.
“The goal of the training? Not to repeat the errors of the past,” Guy Harpigny, Bishop of Tournai told Belgium’s SudInfo daily.
“The challenge is simple: prevention and protection of our young ones,” he added.
Several years ago Belgium was shocked after it turned out the Bishop of Bruges had sexually abused one of his nephews for over a decade.
“What can be done with a child, what cannot be done? When you are alone with a child, there are, for instance, certain places to avoid, like shower rooms or lavatories,” Guy Harpigny was quoted as saying.
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- Hungary Won't "Compensate" Immigrants
- Junker says he's not a Dictator, wants to consult the people, Parliament orders him to be a dictator
- Globalist EU Lawmakers Call For One European Superstate
- Muslims In Canada Say 9-Year-Old’s Are Adults And It’s Okay To Marry Them