The Italian researcher Matteo Ianneo has yet discovered two new human faces on Mars which look as if they were carved on the surface of the Red Planet.
These new discoveries add up to a previous set of past discoveries on Mars which raise new questions of whether Mars was ever a live planet just like Earth and if it was populated with some sort of creatures which were actually human. More than that, it looks like they were highly civilized too and knew how to carve statues.
Anyone can find these two newly discovered faces on Mars by using Google Earth, choosing Mars and navigating to the following coordinates: 47°36’6.66″N 63°20’20.41″E
Here are some images of the new discovery, please leave a comment with your opinion on this:
- Researchers discover new ocean bottom mountains
- Earth lost half of wild animals in past 40 years
- ‘Traffic light’ and perfectly-shaped ball spotted on Red Planet
- NASA releases amazing HD footage of ‘Flying Saucer’
- NASA seriously considering Terraforming of Mars