The Italian researcher Matteo Ianneo has yet discovered two new human faces on Mars which look as if they were carved on the surface of the Red Planet.
These new discoveries add up to a previous set of past discoveries on Mars which raise new questions of whether Mars was ever a live planet just like Earth and if it was populated with some sort of creatures which were actually human. More than that, it looks like they were highly civilized too and knew how to carve statues.
Anyone can find these two newly discovered faces on Mars by using Google Earth, choosing Mars and navigating to the following coordinates: 47°36’6.66″N 63°20’20.41″E
Here are some images of the new discovery, please leave a comment with your opinion on this:
- Google develops robots to replace people in manufacturing, retail
- India’s first mission to Mars blasts out of Earth’s orbit
- NASA launches Maven to reveal Mars’ biggest secret
- Ocean used to wash Martian shores: Russian scientists
- Italian researcher Matteo Ianneo discovers castle on Mars