Another Israeli man has set himself on fire in the city of Yehud, two days after an Israeli protester died of burns sustained in self-immolation.
The 45-year-old disabled man self-immolated at a bus stop in Yehud, about 15 kilometers (9 miles) east of Tel Aviv.
Medical sources said the man had burns over about 80 percent of his body.
On Friday, 57-year-old Moshe Silman died of burns he had sustained after he set himself on fire in Tel Aviv last week.
Silman self-immolated on July 14 during a demonstration held to mark the first anniversary of protests against social injustice and high cost of living that swept Israel last summer.
Several demonstrations have been held in support of Silman over the past days.
Demonstrators also attacked and torched the office of the National Insurance Institute in Tel Aviv a few days ago. The institute is blamed for Silman’s financial troubles and his self-immolation.
- Israelis in Tel Aviv Scared to Leave Homes After African Migrant Violence
- Israeli JCC Threat-Makers “Paid with Bitcoin”
- Second Israeli Arrested for US Jewish Community Centers Threats
- Trump was right, Jewish center threats were False Flags, Israeli Arrested
- Israel Furious after being called Racist Apartheid State by UN