The shocking number of earthquakes that have rattled the globe, especially along tectonic plate boundaries, since the double 8.0+ magnitude earthquakes struck off the coast of Northern Sumatra on April 11 could be early indication the planet may be shifting towards a new catastrophic model.
Romania’ s top seismologist, Gheorghe Marmureanu, told the Bucharest Herald:
“There is no doubt something is seriously wrong. There have been too many strong earthquakes.” I said in my book: “If you keep seismically shaking the Earth, like a bottle of soda, its structural integrity eventually will become compromised and it will start to fracture like an egg. In this case, the fracturing will be thermal dissipation by hyper-volcanism, mega-thrust earthquakes, and greater tectonic boundary plate agitation around volcanic arcs and subduction zones… if this is what’s indeed happening, the pressure will continue to build in the interior of the planet until it eventually destabilizes all tectonic plates in a spectral pattern of continous seismic oscillation. Every earthquake generates and emits enough kinetic energy through the earth to potentially trigger more seismic disturbances.” -The Extinction Protocol, page 495
- 100s more US tanks arrive in Europe to keep ‘peace & freedom’ at Russian borders
- Romanian President Rejects First Muslim Female Prime Minister
- Unique 2,000-Year-Old Hexagonal Matrix Found in Ancient Romanian Capital
- Gypsy Family Caught Enslaving 65 Romanians in Small Village for at Least 8 Years
- CIA Warns Jihad Now Coming to East Europe! Terror in Poland, Hungary, Romania & Bulgaria