At least nine people have been injured and more than 100 others have been arrested during demonstrations against tuition hikes in Canada.
The incident happened when demonstrators clashed with police outside the ruling Quebec Liberal Party’s convention on Friday, AFP reported on Saturday.
Clashes erupted after protesters threw stones. Police used tear gas to disperse protesters and arrested 106 people.
Medical sources said one student was fighting for his life in hospital after suffering a head injury.
Police said a small group of troublemakers among the protesters had started the violence.
On Friday, student groups and the Quebec government resumed talks to put an end to 12 weeks of demonstrations.
Students are not satisfied with plans to raise university fees by USD 1,625 over five years which is said by the Quebec government as part of an effort to rein in the budget deficit.
- Oldest-ever fossils show life existed on Earth at its infancy
- Blacks Must Exterminate All Genetic Defective Sub-Human Whites: BLM Leader
- Liberal Media Caught Hiding Quebeq Mosque Gunman shouted Allahu Akbar
- Muslims In Canada Say 9-Year-Old’s Are Adults And It’s Okay To Marry Them
- Taxpayer funded Canadian state TV releases "whites must extinct" propaganda rap song