Riot police took to the streets of Spain as protesters burned bins, vandalized shops and attacked officers during a one day nationwide general strike. Spaniards angry with having the eurozone’s highest unemployment rate refused to go to work in protest at further crushing austerity measures being brought in by the new center-right Popular Party government.
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place
- Masked Antifa Gangs Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Marine Le Pen Riots
- Israelis in Tel Aviv Scared to Leave Homes After African Migrant Violence
- Loretta Lynch calls to "Blood and Death in the Streets" to Overthrow Trump
- Protesters Yell Lucifer After GOP Town Hall Opens With A Prayer