Islamic extremists have attacked one of the Commonwealth war graves in Libya, a country holding the graves of Allied troops killed in World War Two.
Here is the true face of the people NATO helped, desecrating and destroying Christian and Jewish head stones in the commonwealth war cemetery in Benghazi Libya these people are just savages.
This was the Benghazi Commonwealth War Cemetery to British and allied servicemen who fought in North African desert campaigns during World War II.
It was desecrated by the rebels on February 24th, 2012. The excuse for this immoral terrorist act was that some Americans burnt a Koran at the NATO military base in Afghanistan a week ago.
The Commonwealth War Graves Commission said Benghazi had “suffered a major attack resulting in significant damage to many headstones within the site”.
The commission said once it was safe their staff would return to the site.
“Over time, the headstones will be replaced, but in the meantime, the graves will be marked with metal temporary markers, bearing the name of the casualty buried therein,” the commission said.
Libya’s National Transitional Council has already condemned the actions.
They claimed that non-Muslim nationals from states considered to have friendly relations with Libya, like Britain and Italy, were those buried at the cemetery.
- London Mayor says Terrorism is "Part & Parcel" of Living in a Big City
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- 1500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011
- “Nuclear Bomb Is Now In Play In EU” Warns Russia As Historic Troop Alert Begins
- Total War breaks up between GOP Senators, John McCain Says Rand Paul is Working for Putin