A train derails in southeastern Canada, killing at least three people.
A train carrying 77 passengers has derailed in southeastern Canada, leaving at least three people dead and causing minor damage to several nearby buildings.
The incident occurred after two train cars came off the tracks in the city of Burlington on late Sunday.
Via Rail Canada, state-controlled corporation, which offers intercity rail services, said the three dead were all members of its staff.
Rescue workers were immediately dispatched to the scene to help the people trapped in the train cars.
Canadian Transportation Safety Board has launched an investigation into the incident.
- Oldest-ever fossils show life existed on Earth at its infancy
- Terror In Sweden: Chemical Attack On Train Chokes Passengers
- Blacks Must Exterminate All Genetic Defective Sub-Human Whites: BLM Leader
- Liberal Media Caught Hiding Quebeq Mosque Gunman shouted Allahu Akbar
- Muslims In Canada Say 9-Year-Old’s Are Adults And It’s Okay To Marry Them