On this first Infowars Nightly News show of 2012, Alex talks about the imploding economy with Catherine Austin Fitts, the former managing director and member of the board of directors of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon, Read & Co. Inc., and Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in the first Bush Administration.
Alex covers Obama’s signing of the National Defense Authorization Act, a draconian bill that will allow the military to arrest American citizens and disappear them into a secret labyrinth tribunal system where victims may be kept for years without access to due process and the protection of the Fourth Amendment.
Also covered this evening is HR 3166, also known as the Enemy Expatriation Act that will strip United nationals of their citizenship if it is decided that they are engaged in hostilities against the government.
Alex delves into the Iowa caucus and the attempt by the establishment to derail Ron Paul’s campaign and the prospect of chicanery and dirty tricks during the event tomorrow. He also takes a look at Ron Paul’s “Closing Argument” ad.
Other topics include the expansion of the drone “kill chain” into the murky realm of contractors as the war on terror moves into new regions.
Alex also talks about a disturbing video making the rounds that shows U.S. soldiers in Iraq blowing up a dog for kicks.
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare