Russia’s Transaero and Aeroflot airlines took the 15th and the 35th positions respectively on the list of world’s 60 safest airlines, Ayda.ru website said.
The research to analyze the security level took account of all incidents that took place to jetliners during the recent decade. At the same time, Russia became the most dangerous state for those who like to travel by air. The low level of air safety is connected with small airlines, which do not observe necessary rules.
The title of the world’s safest airline was awarded to All Nippon Airways, Japan, TurNavigator.ru said. The second place was taken by Finnair. Cathay Pacific Airways is ranked third. The list continues with Ethiad Airways (UAE), Hainan Airlines, Jet Blue Airways, Emirates, Virgin Blue, Airberlin.
- US military bases in Japan targeted in missile launch drill: North Korea
- Have Geologists Solved the Mystery of the Earth's Core?
- Apple Supplier Foxconn in Discussions to Expand to US
- Japan approves already dead TPP deal
- Australians Hold Massive Rallies Demanding Millions of Muslims To Be Taken In