The Unites States will give an additional USD 235 million to Israel for the development of its rocket and missile systems at a time that Americans are experiencing dire economic situation.
According to Israeli media, a large part of the money is scheduled to be spent for the development of the David’s Sling system, which is designed to intercept medium- to long-range rockets and cruise missiles, and the Arrow 2 and 3 systems against long-range ballistic missiles.
The Israeli ministry of military affairs said the additional funding comes on top of the three billion dollars in annual military aid that Washington allocates for the use of the Tel Aviv regime.
In March, Israel declared its ‘Iron Dome’ system operational.
Israel says the system, financed by the US, has been planned to be used to protect areas in southern Israel against “rocket attacks from the occupied Palestinian territories.”
Washington’s three-billion-dollar assistance to Israel has been planned for 10 years, beginning in 2007.
- Obama to bring non-American Ebola victims to U.S. for treatment
- Israel blocks entry of construction materials to Gaza
- Why Won’t Obama Ban Air Travel From Countries Where Ebola Is Out Of Control?
- US rabbi: Zionist Jews rebelled against God
- Ex-US Attorney General slams Israel’s crimes against Palestinians