Authorities in Iasi, northeastern Romania, started an investigation after a man has died in the yard of the hospital C.I. Parhon, as doctors, ambulance crew and patients passed by and ignored him.
The man, 76, was brought there by taxi from another hospital for a urological consultation, but while his family was looking for the doctor to check his health, the man died in the yard, ignored by medical personnel passing by.
As the man was waiting in the yard, he collapsed and no one intervened to help him, despite ambulance personnel and hospital personnel passing by.
When his relative returned to get him inside, the man was already dead.
- Dracula was the Savior of Europe and Christianity: Russian Researcher
- Alex Jones Turns Leftist Calls Everyone Nazi Transylvanians: Dracula, Juncker, Prince Charles
- 100s more US tanks arrive in Europe to keep ‘peace & freedom’ at Russian borders
- Romanian President Rejects First Muslim Female Prime Minister
- Father of 4yo girl dies after protesters Block Road for Ambulance